The most important thing in my works is to find equilibrium and beauty in everything. The subject that capture the most my attention is the relationship between man and nature.
Besides all my personal projects, I am working as a freelancer, assistant and I am looking for new opportunities.
Previously I've worked as in-house digital restorer at the Norman Parkinson Archive in London.
I've also photographed for Fashion Scout during the various London Fashion Weeks.
In 2013 I've attended a Master in Photography at the IED in Milan and I graduated in Technologies for the Restoration and Conservation in Cultural Heritage from Cagliari University.
I am a contributor for the photographic agency Art+Commerce, Gallery Stock and i-Stock.
Exhibitions and Awards.
- 7th and 8th January 2017 - “Time Travel” exhibition - Cagliari, Italy.
- September 2016 - #travelmandarina - Vogue September Issue - Vogue and Mandarina Duck.
-March 2016 - #poisongirl project - Vogue Italy and Dior.
-November 2014 - #handsfrancasozzani1 -Vogue November issue “ Beauty in Vogue”.
- 16 September 2014 - Driven by Desire exhibition in Milan - Vogue Italy and Martini .
- August 2014 - Today - Saatchi Screen exhibition - Saatchi Gallery in London.
- 15 August - 15 September - Shoot9 exhibition - Thierry Marlat Gallery in Paris.
- June 2014 -#smellslikememories project - Maison Martin Margiela.
- April 2014 - “Your own luggage” on Vogue Casa issue - Vogue Italy and Carpisa.
- 19 - 20 September 2013 – “Perfumed Memories” ‘s Moleskine - Accademia del Profumo’s 25th
edition of the International Award - Vogue Italy and P&G Prestige.
- From 18th to 30th December 2012 - “UniversitArt” exhibition - “Cittadella dei Musei” in Cagliari.
- September 20, 2012 - “Blue @ Vogue” - “Vertu Constellation Blue” exhibition at the gallery Inde
pendent Ideas in Milan - Vogue Italy, Independent Ideas and Vertu.
- July 8, 2010 - First-class honour in the “Competition Giovanna Cerina 2010” - Ersu Cagliari.