Stefania Porcu is photographer and videographer, born in 1988 in Cagliari, Italy and based at the moment in Ghent, Belgium.
Through her works she researches beauty in the movement of a body, the emotions in a face, the details of a dress, the immensity of the see, the shapes of a building, the liveliness of a city, the colors of nature. Beauty. She delimits her images and frames through details.
She takes inspiration from her travels and from the people she meet.
She is always open to new artistic projects and collaborations.
Fearless and trembling
Waiting to touch
Someone else's soul.
© Stefania Porcu 2017
Intern at Tatjana Pieters Gallery, Ghent, Belgium
- 2018 :
EVS intern at Mediaraven: photographer, videographer, writer Gent, Belgium
- 2016 - 2017 :
Freelance photographer and assistant of photographers.
- 2015 - 2016:
Intern and In-house digital restorer at Norman Parkinson Archive - London.
- 2015 - 2016:
Backstage and catwalk photographer during London Fashion Weeks
freelancer or intern for Fashion Scout.
- 2013 :
Advanced Training Course in Photography. Ied Visual Communication - Milan , Italy.
- 2007 - 2013 :
Bachelor’s Degree in Technologies for the Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage.
University of Cagliari, Italy
- 3rd November 2017 - Posture Magazine Issue 04 release party's exhibition at Superchief Gallery in New York.
- 7th and 8th January 2017 - “Time Travel” exhibition - Cagliari, Italy.
- 16 September 2014 - Driven by Desire exhibition in Milan - Vogue Italy and Martini .
- August 2014 - Today - Saatchi Screen exhibition - Saatchi Gallery in London.
- 15 August - 15 September - Shoot9 exhibition - Thierry Marlat Gallery in Paris.
- From 18th to 30th December 2012 - “UniversitArt” exhibition - “Cittadella dei Musei” in Cagliari.
- September 20, 2012 - “Blue @ Vogue” - “Vertu Constellation Blue” exhibition at the gallery
Independent Ideas in Milan - Vogue Italy, Independent Ideas and Vertu.
- September 2016 - #travelmandarina - Vogue September Issue - Vogue and Mandarina Duck.
-March 2016 - #poisongirl project - Vogue Italy and Dior.
-November 2014 - #handsfrancasozzani1 -Vogue November issue “ Beauty in Vogue”.
- June 2014 -#smellslikememories project - Maison Martin Margiela.
- April 2014 - “Your own luggage” on Vogue Casa issue - Vogue Italy and Carpisa.
- 19 - 20 September 2013 – “Perfumed Memories” ‘s Moleskine - Accademia del Profumo’s 25th
edition of the International Award - Vogue Italy and P&G Prestige.
- July 8, 2010 - First-class honour in the “Competition Giovanna Cerina 2010” - Ersu Cagliari.